Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tourism & Heritage
Mon April 23, 2012
Tennessee Adds New Tourism Trail
Tennessee state tourism officials have launched a new driving tour through eight western counties. The Screaming Eagle Trail travels 353 miles through Benton, Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Houston, Humphreys, Montgomery and Stewart counties. It’s the 13th of 16 self-guided driving tours in the Discover Tennessee Trails & Byways program. There are 76 tourism sites along the route, including Fort Campbell, Fort Donelson, and the Loretta Lynn Ranch.