Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tourism & Heritage
Mon April 23, 2012
Tennessee Adds New Tourism Trail
Tennessee state tourism officials have launched a new driving tour through eight western counties. The Screaming Eagle Trail travels 353 miles through Benton, Cheatham, Davidson, Dickson, Houston, Humphreys, Montgomery and Stewart counties. It’s the 13th of 16 self-guided driving tours in the Discover Tennessee Trails & Byways program. There are 76 tourism sites along the route, including Fort Campbell, Fort Donelson, and the Loretta Lynn Ranch.