Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wed August 19, 2009
Tenn. Rep. Tanner on health care reform
By Chad Lampe
Northwest Tennessee – Chad Lampe speaks with U.S. Representative for Northwest and Middle Tennessee John Tanner about his take on health care reform.
As the national health care debate rages on many congressional members are holding telephone town-hall meetings to seek input from their constituents. Tennessee's 8th District U.S. Representative John Tanner will be holding two in the next two weeks. Chad Lampe has a preview of Tanner's stance on health care reform in this interview.