Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed August 19, 2009
Tenn. Rep. Tanner on health care reform
By Chad Lampe
Northwest Tennessee – Chad Lampe speaks with U.S. Representative for Northwest and Middle Tennessee John Tanner about his take on health care reform.
As the national health care debate rages on many congressional members are holding telephone town-hall meetings to seek input from their constituents. Tennessee's 8th District U.S. Representative John Tanner will be holding two in the next two weeks. Chad Lampe has a preview of Tanner's stance on health care reform in this interview.