Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed August 19, 2009
Tenn. Rep. Tanner on health care reform
By Chad Lampe
Northwest Tennessee – Chad Lampe speaks with U.S. Representative for Northwest and Middle Tennessee John Tanner about his take on health care reform.
As the national health care debate rages on many congressional members are holding telephone town-hall meetings to seek input from their constituents. Tennessee's 8th District U.S. Representative John Tanner will be holding two in the next two weeks. Chad Lampe has a preview of Tanner's stance on health care reform in this interview.