Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Wed August 19, 2009
Tenn. Rep. Tanner on health care reform
By Chad Lampe
Northwest Tennessee – Chad Lampe speaks with U.S. Representative for Northwest and Middle Tennessee John Tanner about his take on health care reform.
As the national health care debate rages on many congressional members are holding telephone town-hall meetings to seek input from their constituents. Tennessee's 8th District U.S. Representative John Tanner will be holding two in the next two weeks. Chad Lampe has a preview of Tanner's stance on health care reform in this interview.