Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Wed August 19, 2009
Tenn. Rep. Tanner on health care reform
By Chad Lampe
Northwest Tennessee – Chad Lampe speaks with U.S. Representative for Northwest and Middle Tennessee John Tanner about his take on health care reform.
As the national health care debate rages on many congressional members are holding telephone town-hall meetings to seek input from their constituents. Tennessee's 8th District U.S. Representative John Tanner will be holding two in the next two weeks. Chad Lampe has a preview of Tanner's stance on health care reform in this interview.