Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri December 7, 2012
Tenn. Gov. Declares Today 'Pearl Harbor Day'
Gov. Bill Haslam is designating Dec. 7 "Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day" in Tennessee.
On December 7, 1941, more than 3,500 Americans serving in the United States military stationed at Pearl Harbor were killed or wounded in a surprise attack by Japan.
Twenty Tennessee service members on the USS Arizona were killed during the attack.