Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue October 2, 2012
TeleTech Revises Timeline for New Call Center
The opening of TeleTech’s Hopkinsville call center has been pushed back with no definitive date in sight. The company had announced the facility was supposed to be up and running this fall.
Christian County Economic Development Council Director Mitch Robinson tells The Kentucky New Era TeleTech is still trying to find a customer for the call center. He says the company was talking to three or four prospective customers but none committed. TeleTech says it still plans to open the Hopkinsville call center, which could create 700 new jobs.