Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Tue October 2, 2012
TeleTech Revises Timeline for New Call Center
The opening of TeleTech’s Hopkinsville call center has been pushed back with no definitive date in sight. The company had announced the facility was supposed to be up and running this fall.
Christian County Economic Development Council Director Mitch Robinson tells The Kentucky New Era TeleTech is still trying to find a customer for the call center. He says the company was talking to three or four prospective customers but none committed. TeleTech says it still plans to open the Hopkinsville call center, which could create 700 new jobs.