Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon April 8, 2013
Teaching Poetry to Kids and Recording for Radio
Murray State’s Teacher Quality Institute’s Constance Alexander brings poetry to the studio on Sounds Good today. She’s produced Poetry Minutes for WKMS over the past several years. In the conversation, she reads some of the poems written by area school kids for the project, and talks about teaching poetry to kids, how to interpret something like a photo or painting using carefully constructed words.