Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Fri July 27, 2012
Teacher effectiveness focus of new KY panel
The Prichard Committee for Academic Excellence’s Team on Teacher Effectiveness will meet for the first time today in Frankfort.
The panel will examine teacher issues in an effort to come up with recommendations for the 2014 legislative session to improve the Commonwealth’s public schools. They will discuss hot-button issues such as recruitment, training and retention. The panel is led by Louisville attorney Franklin Jelsma.