Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Fri July 27, 2012
Teacher effectiveness focus of new KY panel
The Prichard Committee for Academic Excellence’s Team on Teacher Effectiveness will meet for the first time today in Frankfort.
The panel will examine teacher issues in an effort to come up with recommendations for the 2014 legislative session to improve the Commonwealth’s public schools. They will discuss hot-button issues such as recruitment, training and retention. The panel is led by Louisville attorney Franklin Jelsma.