Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 7, 2009
TDOT Repaving Paris Streets
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Crews began milling a portion of North Market Street in Paris Wednesday night as part of a major repaving project paid for with stimulus funds. The Tennessee Department of Transportation is repaving Market Street from Rison to Wood Street, as well as a long portion of Wood Street from Market to Tyson Avenue. Crews will work at night beginning around 6:30. The work is expected to last two weeks.