Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri August 7, 2009
TDOT Repaving Paris Streets
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Crews began milling a portion of North Market Street in Paris Wednesday night as part of a major repaving project paid for with stimulus funds. The Tennessee Department of Transportation is repaving Market Street from Rison to Wood Street, as well as a long portion of Wood Street from Market to Tyson Avenue. Crews will work at night beginning around 6:30. The work is expected to last two weeks.