Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri August 7, 2009
TDOT Repaving Paris Streets
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – Crews began milling a portion of North Market Street in Paris Wednesday night as part of a major repaving project paid for with stimulus funds. The Tennessee Department of Transportation is repaving Market Street from Rison to Wood Street, as well as a long portion of Wood Street from Market to Tyson Avenue. Crews will work at night beginning around 6:30. The work is expected to last two weeks.