Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 13, 2008
TDOT to complete investigation
By Carrie Pond
Nashville, TN – Tennessee state officials say a 2-year-old investigation into the Governor's Highway Safety Office should be completed by next month. The Tennessee Department of Transportation is looking into whether the office used federal funds wisely. TDOT spokeswoman Julie Oaks would not elaborate on allegations made about the safety office.