Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 6, 2009
By Chris Taylor
Tennessee – Tennessee is going tax-free for the weekend, starting at midnight tonight. This year's sales tax holiday is aimed at the back-to-school crowd, with clothing and computers getting the break. Tennessee's Department of Revenue says buyers will not pay state or local taxes on clothing and school supplies under $100 and computers priced under $1,500.