Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri November 6, 2009
Tanner Says No to House Health Care Bill
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – Tennessee's 8th District U-S Congressman has yet to endorse a health care bill. Democrat John Tanner says the bill currently before the House would not control long-term health care costs. Tanner supports controlling health care cost increases and ensuring no one is denied coverage due to pre-existing conditions. Tanner is co-founder of the fiscally conservative Blue Dog Democrats.