Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri November 6, 2009
Tanner Says No to House Health Care Bill
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – Tennessee's 8th District U-S Congressman has yet to endorse a health care bill. Democrat John Tanner says the bill currently before the House would not control long-term health care costs. Tanner supports controlling health care cost increases and ensuring no one is denied coverage due to pre-existing conditions. Tanner is co-founder of the fiscally conservative Blue Dog Democrats.