Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri August 28, 2009
Tanner Hosts Town Halls
By Angela Hatton
Nashville, TN – Tennessee Congressman John Tanner plans to meet with his constituents on health care reform over the phone. Tanner holds the first of two Telephone Town Hall Meetings tomorrow (Friday) at 2 PM. Residents in Tennessee's Eighth District will have a chance to engage in the health care debate and voice their opinions. The second conference call will be Monday at 6 PM.