Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon August 24, 2009
Symsonia Funeral Home Under Investigation
By Chris Taylor
Symsonia, KY – A Symsonia-based funeral home is under investigation by the Kentucky Board of Embalmers and Funeral Directors. At least three families complained they have not received death certificates for their loved ones. The board is sending an inspector to Funeral Service Directors of Symsonia this week to secure records so the families can file for death certificates. Owner Greg Woodruff tells the Paducah Sun his business is filing for bankruptcy and although late, he mailed the certificates out last Wednesday.