Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri October 30, 2009
Swine Flu Death Reported in Madison Co.
Richmond, KY – Another swine flu death is being reported in Kentucky. Madison County Health Department officials say a 59-year-old man died from complications caused by the virus. They report the man had significant underlying health issues. It was the first swine flu death reported in Madison County and the 12th in the state.