Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri October 30, 2009
Swine Flu Death Reported in Madison Co.
Richmond, KY – Another swine flu death is being reported in Kentucky. Madison County Health Department officials say a 59-year-old man died from complications caused by the virus. They report the man had significant underlying health issues. It was the first swine flu death reported in Madison County and the 12th in the state.