Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri October 30, 2009
Swine Flu Death Reported in Madison Co.
Richmond, KY – Another swine flu death is being reported in Kentucky. Madison County Health Department officials say a 59-year-old man died from complications caused by the virus. They report the man had significant underlying health issues. It was the first swine flu death reported in Madison County and the 12th in the state.