Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri October 30, 2009
Swine Flu Death Reported in Madison Co.
Richmond, KY – Another swine flu death is being reported in Kentucky. Madison County Health Department officials say a 59-year-old man died from complications caused by the virus. They report the man had significant underlying health issues. It was the first swine flu death reported in Madison County and the 12th in the state.