Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri October 30, 2009
Swine Flu Death Reported in Madison Co.
Richmond, KY – Another swine flu death is being reported in Kentucky. Madison County Health Department officials say a 59-year-old man died from complications caused by the virus. They report the man had significant underlying health issues. It was the first swine flu death reported in Madison County and the 12th in the state.