Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed June 10, 2009
Suspicious Package Forces Evacuation of Kevil Business Park
By Chris Taylor
Kevil, KY – A suspicious package is the reason nearly three hundred employees evacuated the West Kentucky Technology Park in Kevil. WPSD-TV reports a shoe box size package wrapped in plain, brown paper arrived around ten a-m this morning with a Rochester, New York return address. Ballard County Sheriff's Office is on the scene with support from the Paducah Police's Bomb Squad, where they have reportedly marked off a 300-foot-radius around the building.