Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed June 10, 2009
Suspicious Package Forces Evacuation of Kevil Business Park
By Chris Taylor
Kevil, KY – A suspicious package is the reason nearly three hundred employees evacuated the West Kentucky Technology Park in Kevil. WPSD-TV reports a shoe box size package wrapped in plain, brown paper arrived around ten a-m this morning with a Rochester, New York return address. Ballard County Sheriff's Office is on the scene with support from the Paducah Police's Bomb Squad, where they have reportedly marked off a 300-foot-radius around the building.