Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon November 2, 2009
Suspected Serial Rapist Indicted
By Angela Hatton
Dresden, TN – A Weakley County grand jury has indicted a Tennessee man suspected of three separate rapes that occurred in Martin this year. Thirty-five-year-old Bruce Tuck of Gleason has remained jailed without bond since his September 2 arrest. Tuck faces several criminal charges, including multiple counts of rape, kidnapping, robbery, burglary, theft, vandalism, and sexual battery. Prosecutors say Tuck is also a suspect in other rapes reported in Shelby County although he has not been formally charged with those crimes.