Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Mon October 20, 2008
Suspect Arraigned in Trigg Death Story
By Angela Hatton
Cadiz, KY – The man accused of killing two teenage girls and their younger brother last week was arraigned today in Trigg County Court via a satellite connection to Christian County Jail. Trigg Circuit Court Clerk Pam Perry says 35-year-old Hopkinsville resident Kevin Dunlap faces multiple counts, including three charges of murder, one attempted murder charge, one charge of first degree rape, four kidnapping counts, a burglary charge and three counts of tampering with evidence. Authorities found the victims after responding to a house fire in Roaring Springs, Kentucky. The children's mother sustained injuries and is still recovering. Dunlap has a preliminary hearing in Trigg County Circuit Court Friday.