Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue September 29, 2009
Superintendent Link Presents to KY. Board of Ed.
By Paco Long-Mendez
Christian County, KY – Superintendent Brady Link will present Christian County Public School improvements to the Kentucky Board of Education next Monday. State officials will hear from representatives in four districts regarding progress among their low-performing schools. The Christian County school system met all nineteen goals set by the No Child Left Behind act. Also raising their Kentucky Core Content Test scores by eleven points to eighty-four, one-hundred being proficient. Link believes they have the necessary tools to reach that proficiency.