Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue September 29, 2009
Superintendent Link Presents to KY. Board of Ed.
By Paco Long-Mendez
Christian County, KY – Superintendent Brady Link will present Christian County Public School improvements to the Kentucky Board of Education next Monday. State officials will hear from representatives in four districts regarding progress among their low-performing schools. The Christian County school system met all nineteen goals set by the No Child Left Behind act. Also raising their Kentucky Core Content Test scores by eleven points to eighty-four, one-hundred being proficient. Link believes they have the necessary tools to reach that proficiency.