Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Tue September 29, 2009
Superintendent Link Presents to KY. Board of Ed.
By Paco Long-Mendez
Christian County, KY – Superintendent Brady Link will present Christian County Public School improvements to the Kentucky Board of Education next Monday. State officials will hear from representatives in four districts regarding progress among their low-performing schools. The Christian County school system met all nineteen goals set by the No Child Left Behind act. Also raising their Kentucky Core Content Test scores by eleven points to eighty-four, one-hundred being proficient. Link believes they have the necessary tools to reach that proficiency.