Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue September 29, 2009
Superintendent Link Presents to KY. Board of Ed.
By Paco Long-Mendez
Christian County, KY – Superintendent Brady Link will present Christian County Public School improvements to the Kentucky Board of Education next Monday. State officials will hear from representatives in four districts regarding progress among their low-performing schools. The Christian County school system met all nineteen goals set by the No Child Left Behind act. Also raising their Kentucky Core Content Test scores by eleven points to eighty-four, one-hundred being proficient. Link believes they have the necessary tools to reach that proficiency.