Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon May 7, 2012
Sunday Morning Car Accident Leaves one Dead
A Sunday morning car accident in Calloway County injured four and left one man dead. 66 year old Danny Pittman of New Concord was killed when his car was pushed into a head-on collision by a man attempting to pass on HWY 121. James Sasse of Murray attempted to avoid an oncoming car while passing Pittman, but struck Pittman’s car sending it into oncoming traffic. Kentucky State Police are investigating the accident.