Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon January 23, 2012
Strong Winds Expected Throughout Morning
By Drew Adams
Murray, KY – The National Weather Service in Paducah warns that gusty southwest winds of 30 to 40 mph are still expected this morning. Isolated gusts up to 45 mph will move across the region through 9 this morning. The strong winds will continue across the area through noon. Drivers are encouraged to be careful on the highways, since high winds may make steering vehicles difficult.