Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue March 17, 2009
Strike Team of Arborists
By Chad Lampe
Murray, Ky – An Urban Forest Strike Team of eleven certified arborists begins work in western Kentucky Wednesday. The arborists will evaluate publicly owned trees in Madisonville, Mayfield, Henderson and Owensboro. The team will assess ice storm damage and collect data for potential FEMA reimbursement. The team will concentrate efforts in city parks. The arborists are scheduled to complete their assessment next Friday.