Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed May 13, 2009
Storms Hit Illinois, Pass Over Western Kentucky
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Weather officials are predicting strong storms for Southeastern Missouri and Southern Illinois today, but Western Kentucky may miss most of the severe weather. National Weather Service Forecaster Chris Knolls says the Purchase area can expect a slight risk of storms this afternoon into late evening. Most of the Pennyrile will be rain free. Far southern Illinois, where many people are still without power from last week's storms, can expect a chance of storms into the night. A wind advisory is also in effect for the region.