Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed June 10, 2009
Stimulus Money Helps USEC Hires
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – The Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant will use forty million dollars in stimulus money for new hires. Contractors plan to hire more than fifty people in the coming months to expedite cleanup efforts at some building sites. The Paducah Sun reports the jobs will probably last through September 2011. Paducah's share is about one percent of six billion dollars allotted for nuclear cleanup.