Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Sat June 25, 2011
Steep Canyon Rangers at ROMP
By Rose Krzton-Presson
Owensboro, KY – The International Bluegrass Music Museum's annual summertime music festival ROMP is well underway in Owensboro. This year's event has dwarfed past festivals, with nearly 10x as many attendees for this year's event. The festival kicked off last night with performances by Pete and Joan Wernick and Steve Martin with the Steep Canyon Rangers. Rose Krzton-Presson spoke with the Steep Canyon Rangers before their performance about their music, working with Steve Martin, and their appeal to music lovers across generations.