Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- More Patients Visiting ERs Despite Affordable Care Act
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
Thu June 21, 2012
Statewide Horse Count
A new survey aims to provide an estimate of how many horses live in the self-proclaimed "Horse Capitol of the World." Professor Jill Stowe, who is leading the portion of the project delegated to the University of Kentucky, is careful to distinguish it from a census.
That survey will collect information about the number of horses, breeds, and uses But Stowe says that's not all the entire project will examine.