Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu January 16, 2014
Statewide Fairness Bill Gaining Traction in Frankfort
Kentucky's House Bill 171, known as the Statewide Fairness Bill, is gaining traction in Frankfort, recently signing 16 co-sponsors, a record number of sponsors. Murray State's LGBT and URSA Program Coordinator and Vice Chair, President’s Commission on Diversity and Inclusion, Jody Randall joins Kate Lochte to talk more about this bill and the way legislators are beginning to think of discrimination protection for the LGBT community.