Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Fri February 17, 2012
State Trail Grants
Graves and Livingston counties are among the 38 recipients in Kentucky of almost two million dollars in federal grants for recreational trail projects. The money will be used for hiking, biking, horseback riding trails. First lady Jane Beshear made the announcement earlier this week in Frankfort. Graves County received 90,000 dollars for its fitness trail and Livingston County received nearly 20 thousand dollars for the second phase of its Park Trail Project.