Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri February 17, 2012
State Trail Grants
Graves and Livingston counties are among the 38 recipients in Kentucky of almost two million dollars in federal grants for recreational trail projects. The money will be used for hiking, biking, horseback riding trails. First lady Jane Beshear made the announcement earlier this week in Frankfort. Graves County received 90,000 dollars for its fitness trail and Livingston County received nearly 20 thousand dollars for the second phase of its Park Trail Project.