Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri February 17, 2012
State Trail Grants
Graves and Livingston counties are among the 38 recipients in Kentucky of almost two million dollars in federal grants for recreational trail projects. The money will be used for hiking, biking, horseback riding trails. First lady Jane Beshear made the announcement earlier this week in Frankfort. Graves County received 90,000 dollars for its fitness trail and Livingston County received nearly 20 thousand dollars for the second phase of its Park Trail Project.