Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri February 17, 2012
State Trail Grants
Graves and Livingston counties are among the 38 recipients in Kentucky of almost two million dollars in federal grants for recreational trail projects. The money will be used for hiking, biking, horseback riding trails. First lady Jane Beshear made the announcement earlier this week in Frankfort. Graves County received 90,000 dollars for its fitness trail and Livingston County received nearly 20 thousand dollars for the second phase of its Park Trail Project.