Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Health and Welfare
Sun July 15, 2012
State Senator Perry Clark Discusses His Bill to Legalize Medicinal Marijuana in KY
Could Kentucky be the next state to legalize medicinal use of marijuana? State Senator Perry Clark hopes so. He’s pre-filed the “Gatewood Galbraith Medical Marijuana Memorial Act.” The bill is named after the late perennial gubernatorial candidate who campaigned on legalizing marijuana. Kentucky Public Radio’s Phillip Bailey spoke with Senator Clark on his podcast Noise and Notes. Here’s a portion of that interview.