Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Health and Welfare
Sun July 15, 2012
State Senator Perry Clark Discusses His Bill to Legalize Medicinal Marijuana in KY
Could Kentucky be the next state to legalize medicinal use of marijuana? State Senator Perry Clark hopes so. He’s pre-filed the “Gatewood Galbraith Medical Marijuana Memorial Act.” The bill is named after the late perennial gubernatorial candidate who campaigned on legalizing marijuana. Kentucky Public Radio’s Phillip Bailey spoke with Senator Clark on his podcast Noise and Notes. Here’s a portion of that interview.