Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 30, 2009
State Recognizes Counties for Child Support Enforcement
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Several counties in our region have been recognized for their efforts to effectively manage child support cases. Livingston, Crittenden, Hopkins, and Trigg counties earned top performer status. The state measures work based on paternity establishments, the establishment of child support orders, child support collections and past-due collections. Lyon County showed the greatest improvement in child support enforcement.