Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 30, 2009
State Recognizes Counties for Child Support Enforcement
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – Several counties in our region have been recognized for their efforts to effectively manage child support cases. Livingston, Crittenden, Hopkins, and Trigg counties earned top performer status. The state measures work based on paternity establishments, the establishment of child support orders, child support collections and past-due collections. Lyon County showed the greatest improvement in child support enforcement.