Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri December 5, 2008
State Completes Highway
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has awarded a forty million dollar contract to Princeton-based Rogers Group, LLC to complete the Ned Breathitt Pennyrile Parkway south of Hopkinsville. The four-point-nine mile extension will require about two years of construction. When completed, the parkway will relieve congestion on US-41-A and create a direct connection Interstate-24.