Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri December 5, 2008
State Completes Highway
By Angela Hatton
Hopkinsville, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has awarded a forty million dollar contract to Princeton-based Rogers Group, LLC to complete the Ned Breathitt Pennyrile Parkway south of Hopkinsville. The four-point-nine mile extension will require about two years of construction. When completed, the parkway will relieve congestion on US-41-A and create a direct connection Interstate-24.