Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue February 10, 2009
State Assisted Debris Removal
By Austin Carter
Kentucky – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced a plan today for collecting and removing vegetative debris left in the wake of the recent ice storm. The Governor's initiative will use contractors to remove tree trunks, limbs and brush from all public roadsides except in cities and counties where debris removal is already arranged. Residents living along a public road or street must place vegetative debris at the side of the road or street no later than Friday to ensure pickup by contractors.