Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue February 10, 2009
State Assisted Debris Removal
By Austin Carter
Kentucky – Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear announced a plan today for collecting and removing vegetative debris left in the wake of the recent ice storm. The Governor's initiative will use contractors to remove tree trunks, limbs and brush from all public roadsides except in cities and counties where debris removal is already arranged. Residents living along a public road or street must place vegetative debris at the side of the road or street no later than Friday to ensure pickup by contractors.