Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu October 8, 2009
Stained glass, woodwork and a flautist, oh my!
By Kate Lochte
Greenville, Ky – Stained glass windows, fine woodwork, becoming the Pride of Muhlenberg County. A cultural center in Greenville benefits from a homecoming this weekend (Oct 9-11). Kate Lochte reports.
The Duncan Cultural Center at 122 South Cherry Street in Greenville is open for tours Monday through Friday 11 to 4. It's also available for dinner parties or other special events.