Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu October 8, 2009
Stained glass, woodwork and a flautist, oh my!
By Kate Lochte
Greenville, Ky – Stained glass windows, fine woodwork, becoming the Pride of Muhlenberg County. A cultural center in Greenville benefits from a homecoming this weekend (Oct 9-11). Kate Lochte reports.
The Duncan Cultural Center at 122 South Cherry Street in Greenville is open for tours Monday through Friday 11 to 4. It's also available for dinner parties or other special events.