Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu October 8, 2009
Stained glass, woodwork and a flautist, oh my!
By Kate Lochte
Greenville, Ky – Stained glass windows, fine woodwork, becoming the Pride of Muhlenberg County. A cultural center in Greenville benefits from a homecoming this weekend (Oct 9-11). Kate Lochte reports.
The Duncan Cultural Center at 122 South Cherry Street in Greenville is open for tours Monday through Friday 11 to 4. It's also available for dinner parties or other special events.