Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Thu October 8, 2009
Stained glass, woodwork and a flautist, oh my!
By Kate Lochte
Greenville, Ky – Stained glass windows, fine woodwork, becoming the Pride of Muhlenberg County. A cultural center in Greenville benefits from a homecoming this weekend (Oct 9-11). Kate Lochte reports.
The Duncan Cultural Center at 122 South Cherry Street in Greenville is open for tours Monday through Friday 11 to 4. It's also available for dinner parties or other special events.