Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu October 8, 2009
Stained glass, woodwork and a flautist, oh my!
By Kate Lochte
Greenville, Ky – Stained glass windows, fine woodwork, becoming the Pride of Muhlenberg County. A cultural center in Greenville benefits from a homecoming this weekend (Oct 9-11). Kate Lochte reports.
The Duncan Cultural Center at 122 South Cherry Street in Greenville is open for tours Monday through Friday 11 to 4. It's also available for dinner parties or other special events.