Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Tue December 3, 2013
St. Nicholas Family Clinic Seeks Volunteers for Furniture Haul
St. Nicholas Family Clinic needs volunteers to move furniture that's no longer needed to Hope Unlimited in Paducah this Saturday. Kate Lochte learns more about the volunteer opportunity and St. Nicholas Clinic activities with Rayla Bridges, on Sounds Good. The clinic's mission is to provide quality healthcare to working individuals who do not have medical insurance or financial resources necessary to pay for private insurance and/or medical care. See more on their website.