Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue December 3, 2013
St. Nicholas Family Clinic Seeks Volunteers for Furniture Haul
St. Nicholas Family Clinic needs volunteers to move furniture that's no longer needed to Hope Unlimited in Paducah this Saturday. Kate Lochte learns more about the volunteer opportunity and St. Nicholas Clinic activities with Rayla Bridges, on Sounds Good. The clinic's mission is to provide quality healthcare to working individuals who do not have medical insurance or financial resources necessary to pay for private insurance and/or medical care. See more on their website.