Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Thu May 1, 2014
SpringTini: A Martini Sampling Fundraiser for Heartland CARES
Stroll through martini stations in Paducah's Market House Square in the 3rd Annual SpringTini fundraising event hosted by Heartland CARES, Inc. It's an evening under the stars with all proceeds benefiting patient care and services at Heartland Cares, Inc. a non-profit organization providing comprehensive, client-centered, healthcare, support services, prevention education, and HIV testing. Kate Lochte speaks with Executive Director Andrew Halford about the event on Sounds Good.
"We serve all of the counties in the Purchase area, and in the Pennyrile area--many in the Pennyrile area of Western Kentucky--and then we serve the southernmost counties of Southern Illinois, from Mount Vernon, south... We're probably one of the few clinics where our infectious disease doctors are willing to become primary care doctors for our patients who do not have a primary care doctor outside of Heartland Cares."