Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu March 28, 2013
Sports Psychology Addresses Performance Issues in High Profile Athletes
Next week, our region has the opportunity to hear the Head of Sport Psychology of the U.S. Olympic Committee. Next Wednesday, April 3, Sean McCann speaks at 7 p.m. in Murray State’s Wrather Auditorium for “The Dr. and Mrs. Gary and Sharon Brummer Colloquium Series in Psychology.” Dr. McCann’s presentation is titled “Performing Under Pressure: Learning how to execute when it matters most."
Dr. Sean McCann is the Head of Sport Psychology of the U.S. Olympic Committee. He would speak to us on the condition that we not talk about any one athlete or games specifically.
McCann speaks on “Performing Under Pressure” at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, April 3, in Wrather Auditorium for the “The Dr. and Mrs. Gary and Sharon Brummer Colloquium Series in Psychology.”
The presentation is free and open to all.