Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm "Cleon" Approaches the Region
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Thu March 28, 2013
Sports Psychology Addresses Performance Issues in High Profile Athletes
Next week, our region has the opportunity to hear the Head of Sport Psychology of the U.S. Olympic Committee. Next Wednesday, April 3, Sean McCann speaks at 7 p.m. in Murray State’s Wrather Auditorium for “The Dr. and Mrs. Gary and Sharon Brummer Colloquium Series in Psychology.” Dr. McCann’s presentation is titled “Performing Under Pressure: Learning how to execute when it matters most."
Dr. Sean McCann is the Head of Sport Psychology of the U.S. Olympic Committee. He would speak to us on the condition that we not talk about any one athlete or games specifically.
McCann speaks on “Performing Under Pressure” at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, April 3, in Wrather Auditorium for the “The Dr. and Mrs. Gary and Sharon Brummer Colloquium Series in Psychology.”
The presentation is free and open to all.