Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu March 28, 2013
Sports Psychology Addresses Performance Issues in High Profile Athletes
Next week, our region has the opportunity to hear the Head of Sport Psychology of the U.S. Olympic Committee. Next Wednesday, April 3, Sean McCann speaks at 7 p.m. in Murray State’s Wrather Auditorium for “The Dr. and Mrs. Gary and Sharon Brummer Colloquium Series in Psychology.” Dr. McCann’s presentation is titled “Performing Under Pressure: Learning how to execute when it matters most."
Dr. Sean McCann is the Head of Sport Psychology of the U.S. Olympic Committee. He would speak to us on the condition that we not talk about any one athlete or games specifically.
McCann speaks on “Performing Under Pressure” at 7 p.m. next Wednesday, April 3, in Wrather Auditorium for the “The Dr. and Mrs. Gary and Sharon Brummer Colloquium Series in Psychology.”
The presentation is free and open to all.