Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon June 4, 2007
Speech and Hearing Clinic
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – MSU Faculty member and Clinic Program Director, Pearl Payne, discusses the Murray State University Speech and Hearing Clinic, which allows graduate students to provide services to anyone needing help with a speech or language problem.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Payne.