Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Mon June 4, 2007
Speech and Hearing Clinic
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – MSU Faculty member and Clinic Program Director, Pearl Payne, discusses the Murray State University Speech and Hearing Clinic, which allows graduate students to provide services to anyone needing help with a speech or language problem.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Payne.