Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Mon June 4, 2007
Speech and Hearing Clinic
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – MSU Faculty member and Clinic Program Director, Pearl Payne, discusses the Murray State University Speech and Hearing Clinic, which allows graduate students to provide services to anyone needing help with a speech or language problem.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Payne.