Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon June 4, 2007
Speech and Hearing Clinic
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – MSU Faculty member and Clinic Program Director, Pearl Payne, discusses the Murray State University Speech and Hearing Clinic, which allows graduate students to provide services to anyone needing help with a speech or language problem.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Payne.