Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri July 20, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Judge Shea Nickell on Vice President Alben W. Barkley
At the McCracken County Public Library’s Evening Upstairs program July 19th, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge Shea Nickell presented “Vice President Alben W. Barkley: In His Own Words,” a look at the life and career of The Veep in pictures, anecdotes, and personal remembrances on the 135th anniversary of his birth in Graves County.