Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 20, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Judge Shea Nickell on Vice President Alben W. Barkley
At the McCracken County Public Library’s Evening Upstairs program July 19th, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge Shea Nickell presented “Vice President Alben W. Barkley: In His Own Words,” a look at the life and career of The Veep in pictures, anecdotes, and personal remembrances on the 135th anniversary of his birth in Graves County.