Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri July 20, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Judge Shea Nickell on Vice President Alben W. Barkley
At the McCracken County Public Library’s Evening Upstairs program July 19th, Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge Shea Nickell presented “Vice President Alben W. Barkley: In His Own Words,” a look at the life and career of The Veep in pictures, anecdotes, and personal remembrances on the 135th anniversary of his birth in Graves County.