Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Sat September 15, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Berry Craig's keynote address at MSU History Dept. Hammack Banquet
At the 11th Annual Murray State University Department of History Dr. James Hammack Memorial Scholarship Banquet, author, educator, and historian Berry Craig delivered the keynote address, sharing stories of the politics and politicians who made Kentucky what it is today, as well as his remembrances of his former teacher, the late Dr. James Hammack.