Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
Sat September 15, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Berry Craig's keynote address at MSU History Dept. Hammack Banquet
At the 11th Annual Murray State University Department of History Dr. James Hammack Memorial Scholarship Banquet, author, educator, and historian Berry Craig delivered the keynote address, sharing stories of the politics and politicians who made Kentucky what it is today, as well as his remembrances of his former teacher, the late Dr. James Hammack.