Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Sat September 15, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Berry Craig's keynote address at MSU History Dept. Hammack Banquet
At the 11th Annual Murray State University Department of History Dr. James Hammack Memorial Scholarship Banquet, author, educator, and historian Berry Craig delivered the keynote address, sharing stories of the politics and politicians who made Kentucky what it is today, as well as his remembrances of his former teacher, the late Dr. James Hammack.