Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue October 16, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business Dedication
October 12th, 2012 Murray State University held a dedication for the newly named Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business. Dr. Bauernfeind is a 1960 graduate of the then College of Business and Public Affairs. Dr. Bauernfeind is one of Murray State University’s most consistent supporters.
Dr. Bauernfeind is Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Westfield Capital Management Company, LLC ("Westfield Capital"). He joined Westfield Capital in 1990, and is an Investment Strategist and Portfolio Manager with direct responsibility for covering transportation, banking and finance, economics and fixed income markets.
Ahead of Bauernfeind's speech, his life long friend and Murray State Athletic Hall-of-Fame pitcher Tommy Wells talked to the audience about his time at MSU with Dr. Bauernfeind.
Both speeches are available for listening above.