Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue October 16, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business Dedication
October 12th, 2012 Murray State University held a dedication for the newly named Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business. Dr. Bauernfeind is a 1960 graduate of the then College of Business and Public Affairs. Dr. Bauernfeind is one of Murray State University’s most consistent supporters.
Dr. Bauernfeind is Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Westfield Capital Management Company, LLC ("Westfield Capital"). He joined Westfield Capital in 1990, and is an Investment Strategist and Portfolio Manager with direct responsibility for covering transportation, banking and finance, economics and fixed income markets.
Ahead of Bauernfeind's speech, his life long friend and Murray State Athletic Hall-of-Fame pitcher Tommy Wells talked to the audience about his time at MSU with Dr. Bauernfeind.
Both speeches are available for listening above.