Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue October 16, 2012
Speaker's Corner: Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business Dedication
October 12th, 2012 Murray State University held a dedication for the newly named Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business. Dr. Bauernfeind is a 1960 graduate of the then College of Business and Public Affairs. Dr. Bauernfeind is one of Murray State University’s most consistent supporters.
Dr. Bauernfeind is Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Westfield Capital Management Company, LLC ("Westfield Capital"). He joined Westfield Capital in 1990, and is an Investment Strategist and Portfolio Manager with direct responsibility for covering transportation, banking and finance, economics and fixed income markets.
Ahead of Bauernfeind's speech, his life long friend and Murray State Athletic Hall-of-Fame pitcher Tommy Wells talked to the audience about his time at MSU with Dr. Bauernfeind.
Both speeches are available for listening above.