Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 9, 2010
Southern Watercolor Society exhibits at Glema Mahr Center for the Arts
By Kate Lochte
Madisonville, KY – The 33rd Annual Exhibition of the Southern Watercolor Society is in the Anne P. Baker Gallery of the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts on campus at Madisonville Community College through the end of the month, open 9 to 4 for viewing the lively show. Kate Lochte has more.