Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon July 20, 2009
SOS to speak at GOP breakfast
By Paco Long-Mendez
Frankfort, ky – Kentucky Secretary of State Trey Grayson will speak at the Annual Fancy Farm Picnic Republican Party Breakfast. Grayson has formed an exploratory committee to run for U.S. Senate if incumbent Senator Jim Bunning pulls out of the race. Grayson has raised more than 600-thousand for his potential campaign. He was also recently elected president of the National Association of Secretaries of State. The breakfast begins at 8'o'clock Saturday, August First at Graves County High School.