Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Roads & Highways
Fri December 13, 2013
Some Sleet Expected Overnight, Could Cause Problems On Bridges, Overpasses
Some sleet is expected overnight and could cause some issues on bridges and overpasses.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesperson Keith Todd says pretreatment wasn’t an option because of rain leading up to the sleet.
He says the worst conditions will be just before dawn and that workers are prepared to begin treatment when conditions call for it.