Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Roads & Highways
Fri December 13, 2013
Some Sleet Expected Overnight, Could Cause Problems On Bridges, Overpasses
Some sleet is expected overnight and could cause some issues on bridges and overpasses.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesperson Keith Todd says pretreatment wasn’t an option because of rain leading up to the sleet.
He says the worst conditions will be just before dawn and that workers are prepared to begin treatment when conditions call for it.