Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Roads & Highways
Fri December 13, 2013
Some Sleet Expected Overnight, Could Cause Problems On Bridges, Overpasses
Some sleet is expected overnight and could cause some issues on bridges and overpasses.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesperson Keith Todd says pretreatment wasn’t an option because of rain leading up to the sleet.
He says the worst conditions will be just before dawn and that workers are prepared to begin treatment when conditions call for it.