Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Roads & Highways
Fri December 13, 2013
Some Sleet Expected Overnight, Could Cause Problems On Bridges, Overpasses
Some sleet is expected overnight and could cause some issues on bridges and overpasses.
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet spokesperson Keith Todd says pretreatment wasn’t an option because of rain leading up to the sleet.
He says the worst conditions will be just before dawn and that workers are prepared to begin treatment when conditions call for it.