Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed November 19, 2008
By Angela Hatton
Fort Campbell, KY – Soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division continue to return from Iraq to Fort Campbell. Two planes had landed by dawn this morning and a third is anticipated this evening. The first two flights carried about 300 soldiers each. Many of the soldiers are coming home early after the military reduced their previously announced 15-month deployment.