Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Wed November 19, 2008
By Angela Hatton
Fort Campbell, KY – Soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division continue to return from Iraq to Fort Campbell. Two planes had landed by dawn this morning and a third is anticipated this evening. The first two flights carried about 300 soldiers each. Many of the soldiers are coming home early after the military reduced their previously announced 15-month deployment.