Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon April 27, 2009
Soldier Rape Trial
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Opening arguments are underway in the trial of a former soldier charged with killing a family in Iraq and raping the 14-year-old daughter. Assistant U.S. Attorney Brian Skaret outlined the prosecution's case to a jury of 15 women and three men this morning. Defense arguments were to follow in the trial of former Army soldier Steven Dale Green in federal court in Paducah.