Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Wed July 11, 2007
Smoking Ban Challenge
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Lawyers for the Paducah pool hall owner who is challenging the city's smoking ban were back in front of a McCracken County judge this afternoon.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the smoking ban challenge.