Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed July 11, 2007
Smoking Ban Challenge
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Lawyers for the Paducah pool hall owner who is challenging the city's smoking ban were back in front of a McCracken County judge this afternoon.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Michael's report on the smoking ban challenge.