Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon September 11, 2006
Up in Smoke Part 2
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky's two biggest cities have gone smoke free over the past few years. Smaller ones, including Georgetown, Frankfort, and Henderson have also passed bans. It's a trend that could find its way to Paducah.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part two of "Up In Smoke" Jim Michael looks at the public's view of the proposed ban.