Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon September 11, 2006
Up in Smoke Part 2
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky's two biggest cities have gone smoke free over the past few years. Smaller ones, including Georgetown, Frankfort, and Henderson have also passed bans. It's a trend that could find its way to Paducah.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part two of "Up In Smoke" Jim Michael looks at the public's view of the proposed ban.