Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Mon September 11, 2006
Up in Smoke Part 2
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – Kentucky's two biggest cities have gone smoke free over the past few years. Smaller ones, including Georgetown, Frankfort, and Henderson have also passed bans. It's a trend that could find its way to Paducah.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear part two of "Up In Smoke" Jim Michael looks at the public's view of the proposed ban.