Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed June 17, 2009
Small Business Loans
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – A new federal loan program could give small businesses in the region a chance to pay down debts. Tennessee's U.S. Representative John Tanner says the thirty-five thousand dollar loans will help businesses retain employees and pay their bills during the economic crisis. The loans are interest-free and available under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.