Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed June 17, 2009
Small Business Loans
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – A new federal loan program could give small businesses in the region a chance to pay down debts. Tennessee's U.S. Representative John Tanner says the thirty-five thousand dollar loans will help businesses retain employees and pay their bills during the economic crisis. The loans are interest-free and available under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.