Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon February 16, 2009
By Chad Lampe
Carbondale, IL – Southern Illinois University in Carbondale now will offer in-state tuition rates for college-bound high school students in two more regional states. Arkansas and Tennessee will join Missouri, Kentucky and Indiana as states in which new students will be offered in-state tuition to attend the Carbondale school. The move is part of Southern Illinois University's effort to boost enrollment. The university signed off on the pact involving Missouri, Kentucky and Indiana late last year.