Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon July 20, 2009
Single Vehicle Death on Pennyrile Parkway
By Caleb Campbell
Hopkinsville, KY – A single vehicle accident this morning on the Pennyrile Parkway in Christian County killed an Ohio man. Twenty-three-year old Eriel Valdes died on the scene after being ejected from his vehicle around 4:30 this morning. Valdes was driving south on the parkway and ran off the left side of the road, officers believe he overcorrected and then lost control. The SUV began to roll ejecting Valdes from the driver's seat. He was not wearing a seatbelt.