Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
Thu September 10, 2009
Signature of former KACo official on receipt
Lexington, KY – A published report says the distinct signature of a former Kentucky Association of Counties official appears on receipts from a strip club and an escort service. According to the Lexington Herald-Leader, a sales slip from the Thorobred Lounge I, a Louisville strip club, includes the signature, driver's license number, birth date and home address of Spencer County Judge-Executive David Jenkins. KACo leaders obtained the receipts from vendors and provided them to the Herald-Leader.
Jenkins disputed the charges, claiming someone else used his credit card number. He resigned from KACo's executive committee in July.