Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu September 10, 2009
Signature of former KACo official on receipt
Lexington, KY – A published report says the distinct signature of a former Kentucky Association of Counties official appears on receipts from a strip club and an escort service. According to the Lexington Herald-Leader, a sales slip from the Thorobred Lounge I, a Louisville strip club, includes the signature, driver's license number, birth date and home address of Spencer County Judge-Executive David Jenkins. KACo leaders obtained the receipts from vendors and provided them to the Herald-Leader.
Jenkins disputed the charges, claiming someone else used his credit card number. He resigned from KACo's executive committee in July.