Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Thu September 10, 2009
Signature of former KACo official on receipt
Lexington, KY – A published report says the distinct signature of a former Kentucky Association of Counties official appears on receipts from a strip club and an escort service. According to the Lexington Herald-Leader, a sales slip from the Thorobred Lounge I, a Louisville strip club, includes the signature, driver's license number, birth date and home address of Spencer County Judge-Executive David Jenkins. KACo leaders obtained the receipts from vendors and provided them to the Herald-Leader.
Jenkins disputed the charges, claiming someone else used his credit card number. He resigned from KACo's executive committee in July.