Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu September 10, 2009
Signature of former KACo official on receipt
Lexington, KY – A published report says the distinct signature of a former Kentucky Association of Counties official appears on receipts from a strip club and an escort service. According to the Lexington Herald-Leader, a sales slip from the Thorobred Lounge I, a Louisville strip club, includes the signature, driver's license number, birth date and home address of Spencer County Judge-Executive David Jenkins. KACo leaders obtained the receipts from vendors and provided them to the Herald-Leader.
Jenkins disputed the charges, claiming someone else used his credit card number. He resigned from KACo's executive committee in July.